Why VFIS University?
VFIS University is an online learning management system that offers education and training courses designed to help educate staff, test their understanding of best practices and reduce the risks they face every day.
- Ensure Compliance – Meet regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Save Money – Online training reduces classroom and instructor costs.
- Make Training Convenient – Train whenever it best fits your schedule with 24/7 access.
- Increase Comprehension – Complete courses at your own pace to improve memory retention.
- Manage Delivery – Easily assign critical training to your team.
- Reduce Liability – Help respond to unsafe behaviors and reduce claims with proactive and preventative training.
- Go Mobile – Complete trainings on-the-go and store certificates electronically.
- Configure Alerts – Send system generated emails to notify users of training assignments.
- Generate Reports – Monitor assignment completions in real time and generate comprehensive data reports – making record keeping simple and effective.
To register a new account:
Go to www.vfisu.com. Click on Login/Register. Follow the steps and complete required fields. A validation email will be sent from the VFIS Authentication System firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you validate your email, you will be able to access the system.
Prior to taking courses, you must affiliate with your organization and then validated by your training officer of your department. To request affiliation with your department, select "Affiliation" on the left side menu and follow the steps. If you do not see your organization listed, contact your training officer of your organization. Have them follow the steps listed for "How do I become a Training Officer in VFIS University for my organization".
How do I become a Training Officer in VFIS University for my organization?
On company letterhead, submit a written request signed by the chief officer and email to email@example.com with your full name, email address, department name, county, and state in which your department is located. VFIS will validate the information and setup your organization as an organization in VFIS University.
Download the guides below:
VFIS University User Guide
Training Officer User Guide
If you have additional questions, check out the VFIS University FAQs, or contact the VFIS University Account Assistance.
Monday - Friday: 9:00am-5:00pm EST
800.233.1957 Ext. 7228 | firstname.lastname@example.org